Advanced Restaurant Sales
We help clients sell their businesses
We can assist in determining your business' value, identify qualified buyers, and help sell your business. We offer the following services:
- Provide our experience in expediting your sale
- Provide valuation of restaurant companies to ensure market value is understood
- Seek qualified buyers
- Present you with offers
- Negotiate terms with potential buyers
- Assist you in determining and closing on the best deal.
Valuations of Restaurant Companies
Business valuation considers the ability of the company to be financed as well as the market conditions. There's a fine line between being too high and losing out on a prospective buyer, and too low and not realizing the highest potential sale price. We have many years' experience in creating valuation models that take into account:
- Brand strength
- Comparable restaurant sales
- The property's sales/profit trends
- Return on investment
Preparing for a Restaurant Sale
We will help you determine details that should be addressed before we market your business, such as:
- Remodeling concerns
- Debt restructuring
- Development potential
Our buyers are pre-qualified before we show your property. We have developed relationships with hundreds of buyers who are seeking restaurant acquisitions. We have an extensive database of these buyers, in addition to referrals from past transactions.
We strive to keep the process simple. We explain the details to the seller and buyer to ensure each party understands the process, which will hopefully result in achieving a solid deal. We help to develop creative financing solutions and bridge the gap between the parties' interests.
As a preliminary step we will do a meaningful valuation of your company based on P & Ls, Debt Summaries, re-imaging, etc. After we have a chance to review and adjust the analysis, we arrive on a price target and get to work on the marketing.
Our Marketing reaches several tiers of Buyers, depending on the project. We tailor our Marketing effort to whatever the Buyer requires. As we go through the process, if the Market evolves for better or worse, we will keep you informed. This way, expectations can be adjusted for non-controllable changes. Marketing may include:
- Mining our database of thousands of restaurant investors
- Advertise in major newspapers focusing on business and the restaurant industry
- Publicizing through our placement of original articles on valuing and selling restaurant companies
- Publicizing through giving intereviews for articles written for major publications